Ahh! It's a snake!!!! It's gonna eat me!!! Oh wait! It's only a snake skin. Whew. Not an anaconda.
I found it on the side of the road in the grass. It had it's mouth open. You could see it's jaw. It was cool, weird, crazy and exciting. I liked discovering it.
I thought it was so cool that Zoom noticed this in the grass. It blended in so well that I walked right by. When he told me what he thought it was, at first I thought it was just a piece of old rag or canvas. But upon closer inspection, you really COULD see the mouth opened wide. The whole skin was completely intact. I'd never seen that before. I think maybe it was a baby gopher snake...but I don't know for sure. This was right in our neighborhood in the grass next to the sidewalk....

No comments:
Post a Comment